A guide for owners and managers of new and emerging food businesses.
Advice for businesses making jams etc
This quick guide provides a summary of food safety and labelling advice for small scale home producers of chutneys, pickles, flavoured oils and jams.
- Food hygiene: a guide for businesses
- Starting up: your first steps to running a catering business
- ‘Safer food better business’ pack for caterers (printer friendly)
- Food Hygiene Rating Scheme business toolkit — promote your hygiene rating
- Food hygiene training videos
- Food law inspections and your business
- Good hygiene is good for your business
- Food Handlers – Fitness to Work
- Allergen resources for businesses – including posters, factsheets and templates
- Allergen factsheet
- Allergen information for loose foods
- Catering guide to severe allergies
- Food labelling enquiries should be directed to Kent County Council Trading Standards:
03000 412000 or email@example.com.
- Food labelling guidance
See 11 videos on food safety coaching.